Every time I visit Sozopol I always stay at one and the same place – hotel Fjord. It is located in a quiet area in the New Town of Sozopol.
What I liked about the hotel Fjord:
- it is in a walking distance to the Central beach and beach Harmani;
- it is located on the cliffs, so you can hear the waves during the night;
- amazing sea views from the terrace;
- modern furnished rooms with air-conditioning;
- free wi-fi in the room;
- spotlessly clean room;
- comfortable bed;
- very good continental breakfast;
- extremely friendly and professional staff;
What I disliked:
- nothing to write here;
Address: 3, Boruna Str. 8300 Sozopol
Web site: http://www.hotel-fjord.com/index.php/en
Have you stayed in the hotel? Please share your impressions in the comments section below.