During my trip to Budapest I stayed in hotel Palazzo Zichy. It is located off the beaten path in a quiet neighbourhood. Jesuit Church of the Sacred Heart (Jézus Szíve Templom) is a few steps from the entrance of the hotel.
What I liked about the hotel Palazzo Zichy:
- it is in a walking distance to many tourist sites;
- the nearest metro station is about 5-10 min walking;
- luxury furnished room;
- free wi-fi in the room;
- a large safe;
- spotlessly clean room;
- slippers and a body lotion in the room;
- very good breakfast with a wide range of hot and cold dishes;
- free coffee, tea and water in the lobby till 05:00 PM;
What I disliked:
- the bed was hard;
- the pillow was very flat;
- the bed linen was very uncomfortable;
- the view outside the window – my room was on the second floor and the view was in fact the wall of the next building, which was just next to the hotel;
- the glass bathroom door: it was extremely beautiful, but it didn’t provide any privacy at all;
Overall the whole experience of the hotel is positive, so I will stay again here if I come back to Budapest.
Address: Lőrinc pap tér 2, 1088 Budapest
Web site: http://www.hotel-palazzo-zichy.hu/
Have you stayed in the hotel? Please share your impressions in the comments section below.
Do you know which dishes you must try while you are in Budapest? Find out here.